We are preparing a Donor Appreciation plaque to hang in our narthex. We will be displaying draft copies in the Memorial Hall over the next few weeks and sending out a copy electronically by email. Your help is needed in one of three ways:
- If you are a donor, please ensure your name is on the list;
- if you are a donor, and your name appears on the list, please confirm the spelling and any other details;
- if you were not a donor, but would like to become one (and have your name on the list) please make a donation to “St. Stephen’s Church” (marked “Open Doors Campaign”) by September 15th.
As renovations have continued, a number of features of the original plan have had to be dropped due to budgetary restraints. So we have developed a Wish List of the items that would bring back some of the elements of our original vision. These include (along with an estimated cost):
- completion of sacristy renovation (to include washroom): $20,000
- furniture for Creation Space (Sunday School & Conference Room): $5,000
- organ upgrades: $50,000
- professional performance-standard piano: $50,000
- padded individual kneeling cushions: $2,500.
If you are interested in donating any of these items, please speak to a member of Corporation or BRAG.